[Air-L] Facebook and Twitter user recruitment?

Galen Panger gpanger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:33:15 PDT 2016

Do others know, perchance, of any subject pools that are open to Internet
researchers, where a lowly researcher such as me might be able to list a
study? I'm working with my own university's subject pool, but it's summer
and they don't anticipate I'll recruit the number of subjects I need. It's
going well with this pool so far, but I probably won't hit my numbers
there. Looking for any other possible sources.

Anyway, thanks to Fabio, Scott and to a couple of others who responded
off-list. Fabio, I'll try out the Facebook lead ads!

Sincerely,
Galen

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 11:22 PM, Fabio Giglietto <fabio.giglietto at uniurb.it

--