[Air-L] Postdoc in Sociology/Digital Socioolgy @ Abertay University (UK)

Stefano De Paoli stefano.depaoli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 04:50:34 PDT 2016

Good afternoon (and apologies if you have seen this elsewhere)

We are looking to recruit a postdoc in Sociology/Digital Sociology
for 19 Months, to work with us on the H2020 CAPS project "PIE News"

The work will be mainly in the area of online reputation and it will
require interdisciplinary collaborations.

Further details about the post and the application process can be found here

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AOE216/post-doctoral-research-fellow-in-sociology-human-computer-interaction/

The post is based at Abertay University in Dundee (UK).

Please get in touch if interested, I will be glad to provide more details
about the project and about Abertay.

Stefano