[Air-L] Facebook and Twitter user recruitment?

Galen Panger gpanger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:36:30 PDT 2016

Thanks -- to be clear, I'm not looking for my study to be blasted out, at
least not without talking first about (1) what the population looks like
and (2) working on the recruitment language. I shared the URLs in case
people wanted to get a better sense of what the study/ies entail. Thanks
for any and all ideas/leads/advice, though!

--
galen.website