[Air-L] agency / neutrality of algorithms

Jat Singh Jatinder.Singh at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 3 05:32:24 PDT 2016

Has anyone come across any papers that dive into the tech details of
the algorithms themselves, particularly for machine learning, in this
context?

There’s a great one by Jenna Burrell: “How the machine ‘thinks’,
Understanding opacity in machine learning algorithms”, but wondering
if there are others?

Thanks!!