[Air-L] 3 Tenure Track Positions at the University of Georgia

shira chess shira.chess at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:55:11 PDT 2016

I'm thrilled to post that we are hiring for three tenure-track positions at
the University of Georgia in the Department of Entertainment and Media
Studies.

While two are more applicable to this particular group, I gonna go ahead
and post all three here. Feel free to spread the word.

Position 1: Assistant Professor, Digital Cultures
Listing at: https://facultyjobs.uga.edu/postings/975

Position 2: Assistant Professor, TV Studies
Listing at: https://facultyjobs.uga.edu/postings/976

Position 3: Assistant Professor, Video Production
Listing at: https://facultyjobs.uga.edu/postings/974

Feel free to email me with questions about any of these positions!

Best,

Shira Chess
Assistant Professor
Department of Entertainment and Media Studies
Grady College of Journalism & Mass Communication\
The University of Georgia