[Air-L] Data subjectivity presentation at AoIR 2015

Aristea Fotopoulou A.Fotopoulou at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Jun 3 00:50:54 PDT 2016

Hi Katie,

The article is now published here http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/fAeR8SN2V63QPy5rUc34/full
It’s in Health Sociology Review, special issue edited by Deborah Lupton. The title is "Training to self-care: fitness tracking, biopedagogy and the healthy consumer”. I am forwarding to the list for other people who might be interested.

I hope it is of use.

Best wishes
Aristea

Dr Aristea Fotopoulou
Lecturer in Media - University of Brighton
Watts Media 611, Lewes Road
Brighton, BN2 4GJ

T: +44 01273 642414
E: A.Fotopoulou at brighton.ac.uk