[Air-L] A Social Media Analytics Perspective on Australian Elections

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:19:19 PDT 2016

I thought some of you may like reading this short analytical piece on
Turnbull and Shorten
<https://gfkhan.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/a-social-media-analytics-perspective-on-australian-elections/>'s
social
media presence. The preliminary results seems interesting and can
potentially be replicated in a large scale study? And could such analysis
be used to predict election results? No doubt such questions may have been
answered, but I am just trying to explore some fresh ideas.

Cheers!

--

Gohar Feroz Khan, PhD
Assistant Professor

Email: gohar.feroz at kmu.ac.kr; Ph: 82-53-580-6371

Check out my new book on social media analytics
<http://7layersanalytics.com/>!
Please consider submitting your work to the social media analytics track at
PACIS201 <http://www.pacis2016.org/Page/Index/71>6.