[Air-L] A Social Media Analytics Perspective on Australian Elections

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:19:19 PDT 2016

I thought some of you may like reading this short analytical piece on
Turnbull and Shorten
media presence. The preliminary results seems interesting and can
potentially be replicated in a large scale study? And could such analysis
be used to predict election results? No doubt such questions may have been
answered, but I am just trying to explore some fresh ideas.

Gohar Feroz Khan, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Business Administration
Keimyung University, Daegu, South Korea.

Email: gohar.feroz at kmu.ac.kr; Ph: 82-53-580-6371

Check out my new book on social media analytics
Please consider submitting your work to the social media analytics track at
PACIS201 <http://www.pacis2016.org/Page/Index/71>6.
Social Identities: || Blog <http://gfkhan.wordpress.com/> || Twitter
<https://twitter.com/gfkhan> || LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/gohar-feroz-khan/7/62b/42> || Research Centre