[Air-L] agency / neutrality of algorithms

Alex Gekker gekker.alex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:46:13 PDT 2016

I should also mention then that I've recently attended the very interesting
Streams of Consciousness conference, organised by Nate Tkacz and Ana Gross,
where some of the presentation were also quite relevant. Mostly in relation
to the interplay between algorithmic interfaces, economic dashboards and
human cognition. They should also have VOD of the conference up soon.
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/cim/research/interrogating-the-dashboard/conference/