[Air-L] Maybe Off-topic: Ageism and Media

Peter Timusk peterotimusk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:56:04 PDT 2016

You might try Leroy Stone is he is still around working. He retired from Statistics Canada after some 50 years and was leading demographer and when I was his research assistant he studied working past 65 and aging populations in general. He is at the University of Montreal not far from New York.

In Canada ageism is constitutional protected from discrimination since 1982 and our Chart of rights and freedoms.

Here may be some contact info from LinkedIn then U Montreal.

He may be missing the media aspect but may be not.

Leroy Stone

Adjunct Professor
Ottawa, Canada Area 	Higher Education Industry
lstone at bell.net

Stone, Leroy

Professeur associé
Contact :