[Air-L] Anyone studying Ingress or whole game play histories?

Stacy Blasiola sblasi2 at uic.edu
Tue Jun 7 16:02:50 PDT 2016

Hi Peter,

I study Ingress. I have a chapter that is co-authored with Miao Feng and
Adrienne Massanari in the book "Social, Casual, Mobile: The Changing Gaming
Landscpape" available at under creative commons license at
https://www.bloomsburycollections.com/book/social-casual-and-mobile-games-the-changing-gaming-landscape/

There is another Ingress chapter in there too.

Best,
Stacy

--
Stacy Blasiola