[Air-L] Database reading list

Amanda Licastro amanda.licastro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:06:57 PDT 2016

Hello again everyone,

Thank you for the brilliant suggestions. I have made a public zotero group
for databases in the humanities:

https://www.zotero.org/groups/database_dh

Feel free to join, contribute, add notes, and tag as you see fit!

Thank you again,
Amanda

Amanda Licastro, PhD
Assistant Professor of Digital Rhetoric,
Stevenson University in Maryland
http://digitocentrism.commons.gc.cuny.edu/
@amandalicastro