[Air-L] ACM IUI 2016: Late registration deadline tomorrow (March 2nd)

Denis Parra denisparra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:04:12 PST 2016

ACM IUI 2016 late registration deadline is tomorrow, March 2nd.

Don't miss it!
http://iui.acm.org/2016/attending.html

-----------------------
ACM IUI 2016: ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces
-----------------------

Sonoma, CA, USA
March 7 - 10, 2016
http://iui.acm.org/

The time for this year's IUI conference is fast approaching and a
few seats are still open to attend the conference and learn about
the latest advances in intelligent user interfaces!

We have a fantastic program headlined by 2 keynotes and featuring
49 long and short papers, 21 demos and posters, and the presentation
of several recently published papers from TiiS.  See the full program
here:

http://iui.acm.org/2016/program.html

Unfortunately, the early registration deadline has passed, but we are
now offering one-day registrations for those on a budget!  For info
on the conference location and how to register, please visit:

http://iui.acm.org/2016/attending.html

We look forward to seeing you in Sonoma, CA!

Jeffrey Nichols, Jalal Mahmud, John O'Donovan
General Chairs, IUI 2016

Denis Alejandro Parra Santander
Profesor Asistente, DCC
Escuela de Ingeniería, PUC Chile