[Air-L] Digital Identity and Everyday Activism

Sonja Vivienne sonja at incitestories.com.au
Wed Mar 23 17:28:30 PDT 2016

I’m excited to announce the publication of my first monograph and indebted to many people on this list for supporting me on the research and writing journey… and of course I cite many more of you than I have met in person! Thank you for your inspiration.

This book reinvigorates the space between scholarly texts on self-representation, voice and agency and practical field-guides to community media and digital storytelling. It offers reflection on the ethical praxis of co-creative media, and an indispensable suite of digitally savvy representation strategies, pertinent to modern people everywhere.

You can find more information and order the book from the Palgrave <http://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9781137500731> site. I hope it can be of use!

Dr Sonja Vivienne

Department of Screen and Media
Flinders University, South Australia

p. +61 8 8201 2025
w. http://www.flinders.edu.au/people/sonja.vivienne <http://www.flinders.edu.au/people/sonja.vivienne>

Flinders University CRICOS Provider Number 00114A
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.