[Air-L] Job: Research Assistant in Data Ethics - Alan Turing Institute - London

Luciano Floridi lfloridi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:32:20 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

at the Alan Turing Institute (the UK Institute for Data Science) we are currently advertising a Research Assistant in Data Ethics.

More information here: https://turing.ac.uk/jobs/research-assistant-in-data-ethics/

I would very much appreciate if you could circulate this job advertisement to any relevant person.

Please note the closing date for this role is Sunday 17th April, with a proposed interview date of Wednesday 27th April 2016.

Should you have any queries regarding the vacancy please do not hesitate to contact:

Paige Wheeler
HR & Recruitment
 The Alan Turing Institute
96 Euston Road
London
NW1 2DB
Tel: +44 (0)20 7412 7374
Email: pwheeler at turing.ac.uk
www.turing.ac.uk

Best regards,
Luciano Floridi

www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/floridi/   |   www.philosophyofinformation.net

Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information
Director of Research
Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford

EA Mrs. Karen Mead