[Air-L] Internet and Web Archives Research Use Survey

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 2 08:11:34 PST 2016

AOIR’ers:

Your help with the below survey is much appreciated - we’re looking for anyone who works with archived Web pages or thinks they would in the future. We’ll be closing the survey at the end of the week!

Online Survey
Recruitment Notice
Study Title: Internet and Web Archives Research Use Survey

Dear Researchers and Librarians:

Do you use Internet and Web archives in your research? Do you plan to in the future? Or are you an archivist or librarian who either collects or plans to collect archived Internet content?

This email is seeking participants for a study being conducted by Dr. Matthew Weber, Rutgers University, and Dr. Pamela Graham, Columbia University. We are examining the research use of Internet and Web Archives by scholars and librarians.

We are specifically interested in your opinions regarding challenges that exist with regards to using these archives in research, and the types of metadata that you either collect or use (or would in the future).

The survey is brief, and should only take 10 – 15 minutes of your time. All responses will be anonymous, although you will have a chance to provide your contact information if you would like to see the results, or if you would be willing to participate in a follow-up interview. All contact information will be kept separate from the results.

The survey can be accessed here https://rutgers.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eu4mY6CbGdDCCK9 <https://rutgers.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eu4mY6CbGdDCCK9>

Please contact matthew.weber at rutgers.edu <mailto:matthew.weber at rutgers.edu> if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt and Pamela