[Air-L] Fear and Loathing on the Social Campaign Trail

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 04:36:06 PDT 2016

In 2012, I started doing some research on political fear detection in
social data.

Given recent events, I feel this is a ripe area to revisit. I am looking
for a few collaborators interested in carrying this forward in the context
of Trump.

I am also looking for new graduate student coders (text annotators) to
label Tweets. The pay is $13 and it comes with free access to DiscoverText.
Please send me a resume if you want to be a paid coder or potentially a
collaborator.

For more information on the project:
http://www.screencast.com/t/4yYRvSda

DiscoverText Explained:
https://vimeo.com/124029796

Thanks,
~Stu

Stu Shulman
Valeo FC, Coach
Amherst Regional High School, CoachMA Olympic Development Program,
Assistant Coach