[Air-L] Survey on Internet Researchers’ Data Sharing Behaviors

Seungahn Nah seungahn.nah at uky.edu
Tue Mar 22 14:42:31 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues:

Thank you for your participation in the survey. Now we are closing the
survey so please do us a huge favor for completing it.

**********************

Title: Survey on Internet Researchers’ Data Sharing Behaviors

Hello, we are Seungahn Nah and Youngseek Kim, the faculty researchers in
the School of Information Science at the University of Kentucky. We have
been studying Internet researchers’ data sharing behaviors.

We are writing to ask your help in conducting this important research,
which investigates the reasons Internet researchers make their decisions to
share or not to share the research data of published articles with other
researchers outside their research group(s).

*This survey will take you about 5-7 minutes to complete.* The survey is
anonymous and does not collect any identification information. Although you
will not get personal benefit from taking part in this research study, your
sharing among Internet researchers. You have a choice about whether or not
to complete the survey, but if you do participate, you are free to
discontinue at any time.

Please follow this link to reach the survey:

Take the Survey <https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0OFD6HfyLeyrEuV>

<https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0OFD6HfyLeyrEuV>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your Internet browser:

https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0OFD6HfyLeyrEuV

This study is reviewed by the Institutional Review Board at the University
of Kentucky (IRB #). If you have any questions about this study, please
feel free to ask; our contact information is given below.  If you have
complaints, suggestions, or questions about your rights as a research
volunteer, please contact the staff at  the University of Kentucky Office
of Research Integrity at 859-257-9428 or toll-free at 1-866-400-9428.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this important research.

Sincerely,

Seungahn Nah, Ph.D. Associate Professor

Youngseek Kim, Ph.D. Assistant Professor

School of Information Science
College of Communication and Information
University of Kentucky
Email: seungahn.nah at uky.edu and youngseek.kim at uky.edu
Phone: (859) 257-1509 and (859) 218-2295

All the best,

SEUNGAHN NAH
Seungahn Nah, PhD
President, Korean American Communication Association (KACA)
Associate Professor
Community Communication, Dept. of Community & Leadership Development
Information Communication Technology, School of Information Science
University of Kentucky

<seungahn.nah at uky.edu>