[Air-L] research on cam sites/sex work online

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:14:15 PST 2016

I think one of the primary works on this subject is Terri Senft's Camgirls:
Celebrity and Community in the Age of Social Networks
http://www.amazon.com/Camgirls-Celebrity-Community-Networks-Formations/dp/0820456942

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Candidate
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt <http://twitter.com/alexleavitt>