[Air-L] WEBCAST TODAY: Princeton CITP Conference on Global Internet Interconnection

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Fri Mar 11 09:54:28 PST 2016

​Apologies for the late notice on this. While the morning is done, there is
still one more session to come ​on pricing. The whole thing should be
posted on CITP's YouTube in a day or three, and I'll send out a reminder
when it is. Peering and interconnection, without which there would be no
Internet, is one of the great under-discussed topics of our time!

joly posted: "Today, Friday March 11 2016, the Center for Internet Policy
at Princeton University (CITP) presents A Conference on Global Internet
Interconnection. The ways that content and Internet service providers
interconnect on the Internet are playing an increasin"

[image: CITP]Today, *Friday March 11 2016*, the *Center for Internet Policy
at Princeton University <https://citp.princeton.edu> *(CITP) presents *A
Conference on Global Internet Interconnection
<https://citp.princeton.edu/event/interconnection/>*. The ways that content
and Internet service providers interconnect on the Internet are playing an
increasingly important role in the nature of the Internet. Interconnection
affects many aspects of the Internet experience, including user quality of
experience for streaming video, the costs that consumers bear for Internet
access, and the security and privacy of consumer data. This CITP conference
will present a mix of technical and policy perspectives on interconnection.
We will explore the ongoing (and forthcoming) technical developments in
Internet interconnection and explore how these and other developments
relate to the increasingly colorful and nuanced regulatory and policy
questions in this space. It is being livestreamed and recorded.

*What: CITP Conference on Global Internet Interconnection
<https://citp.princeton.edu/event/interconnection/> Where: Princeton
University, NJ Agenda: https://citp.princeton.edu/event/interconnection/
<https://citp.princeton.edu/event/interconnection/> Webcast: http://media
central live.princeton.edu Twitter: #interconnection
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/interconnection>*

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8352#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8352#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/8352