[Air-L] Calling for Volunteers for Baym Book Award and Best Dissertation Committees

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Wed Mar 2 08:26:22 PST 2016

Happy AoIR2016 day-after-submissions-were due day!

While you're thinking about our upcoming conference in Berlin, note that we need volunteers to serve on two important award committees: AoIR Best Dissertation Award, and the Nancy Baym Annual Book Award.

Volunteers for the dissertation award committee need to have supervised dissertations or served on dissertation committees, and book award committee members need to have authored or co-authored a book.

If you are interested in serving, please email me (prez at aoir.org<mailto:prez at aoir.org>) by March 10th.

NOTE: Award nominations for the Best Dissertation Award and the Baym Book Award are due *May 15th*. Due to human error (me), the date was incorrectly set as March 15th.

Cheers,
~Jenny

President, Association of Internet Researchers
jstromer at syr.edu<mailto:jstromer at syr.edu>