[Air-L] PhD Thesis - Virtually Real :Being in Cyberspace (human factor) Auto-ethnography????

Morgan Leigh morgan at wirejunkie.com
Sat Mar 5 15:18:10 PST 2016

Greetings David,
It was certainly not my intention to "pitch auto against ethno" as you
put it. I was asked for a comparison between two works and so I simply
stated the differences as I see them. That said, I obviously have a
preference for autoethnography, for the reasons I stated in my reply, or
I wouldn't have chosen to use it as my method.

Regards,

Morgan Leigh