[Air-L] Connected Life 2016: Collective Action and the Internet: CALL FOR PAPERS

Wybo Wiersma wybo.wiersma at oii.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 09:18:47 PDT 2016

The Connected Life 2016 team cordially invites you to submit proposals
to participate in our conference at the Oxford Internet Institute
(Oxford University), on the 20th and 21st of June.

The deadline is April 3rd.

Connected Life is student-run, and dedicated to sparking exchange
between disciplines and showcasing emerging Internet research. We
welcome students and faculty from all universities and departments.

This year’s theme is Collective Action and the Internet. The
Conference explores how the Internet affects collective action; both
in big social movements, such as the Arab Spring and the Hong Kong
Protests, and in more everyday forms of collaboration.

Beyond submissions on the theme, we warmly welcome any social science
topic related to the Internet.

Our call for papers can be found here:
http://connectedlife.oii.ox.ac.uk/2016conference/call-for-papers/. If
you have any questions or wish to get in touch, please contact
connectedlife at oii.ox.ac.uk or visit our website:
http://connectedlife.oii.ox.ac.uk.

We look forward to receiving and reviewing your submissions,

Wybo Wiersma, Bertie Vidgen & Ilinca Barsan
--
Connected Life 2016 Conference Chairs
http://connectedlife.oii.ox.ac.uk/

Connected Life is supported by grants from the Balliol
Interdisciplinary Institute and the ESRC.