[Air-L] [selfie] New book - Ctrl+Z: The Right to be Forgotten

Traci Belanger tlster at myfairpoint.net
Sun Mar 20 13:00:09 PDT 2016

Congratuations Meg, it looks like a great read!

--
May all winds at your back inspire you, and may you have harmony and
peace today.

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:36:52 -0400, Meg Jones  wrote:

       Hi all,
I hope some of you will be interested in the publication of my first book
"Ctrl+Z: The Right to be Forgotten," with NYU Press. Many of you have
helped to workshop pieces of this project or otherwise provided feedback
over the last few years - thank you! Here

is
the Amazon link and a link to an excerpt on BookGrabbr below.
Meg

29.95 | Cloth

"An *indispensable read* for those interested in exploring the pressing
issue of reinvention in an era when networked tools do not forget."
-Danielle Keats Citron, University of Maryland

*Available now
*
NYU Press

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

--

Meg Leta (Ambrose) Jones, Ph.D., J.D.

Assistant Professor

Communication, Culture & Technology

Georgetown University

MA1318 at Georgetown.edu

MegLeta.com

Author of *Ctrl + Z: The Right to Be Forgotten
* (NYU Press, 2016)