[Air-L] Instagram and body

Samantha Shorey sshorey at uw.edu
Tue May 3 13:46:14 PDT 2016

Hi Evelina,

I recommend Elizabeth Wissinger's new book *This Year's Model.* The book is
very much about the visibility of bodies in digital media: Chapter 4 is
especially relevant, on body management and photography, and Chapter 5
moves on to connect this to presentation of the self and labor.

Best,
Sam

--
Samantha Shorey
PhD student, Department of Communication