[Air-L] New: guide to digital advocacy in an election year

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Thu May 5 13:38:13 PDT 2016

Hi folks, Lisa Sock from Change.org and I teamed up over the last few weeks to create a guidebook for digital advocacy in an election year. Timely, eh? You can download the publication from Change.org , and I think folks will find it useful as you're thinking about (or teaching about) outreach, advocacy and mobilization campaigns between now and November. Details:
Election Year Advocacy: How to Remain Relevant in 2016 When You’re Not a Candidate or PAC

Topics include:

    * Big-picture considerations for advocates in an election year
    * Planning your outreach and persuasion campaigns
    * Lining up allies and assets
    * Preparing your organization internally
    * Planning for rapid response
    * Building your content strategy
    * Catching and riding a media wave
    * Getting — and keeping — your supporters involved and engaged
    * Fundraising in an election year

And much more! Download the guide today . And please help spread the word!

"How to Use the Internet to Win in 2016: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics