[Air-L] [JVWR] CfP for Editors Assembled Q3 2016 - Part 2

Tzafnat Shpak tzafnat.shpak at jvwresearch.org
Tue May 17 01:34:05 PDT 2016

Call for Editors Assembled 2016
View this email in your browser
<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=8d63e0b26a&e=3f7039199b>

Call for Editors Assembled Q3 2016 - Part 2

May 15, 2016

We are looking for a prime *guest editor* (with potentially one co-editor)
to manage the process for 2016, Q3. This is a great opportunity to
influence the state of our field.

Your will:

   - Coordinate the reviewers of about 5 candidate papers.
   - Use our publication system -- extensively. (Be versed also with Google
   docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
   - Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
   - Work as single editor or add one co-editor.
   - Able to write a short intro including your view/vision/insight on the
   field.
   - Get the academic credit as an editor.
   - Choose / design the cover :-)

Please *reply by May 30, 2016* to  info at jvwresearch.org
<info at jvwresearch?subject=Editor%20for%20Assembled%202016> with an academic
CV and a cover letter listing your publishing and editing experience.

If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a
co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan
Editor in Chief
JVWR - The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=e13ef3b89b&e=3f7039199b>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=10d3a439c5&e=3f7039199b>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=b0d723696c&e=3f7039199b>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=e7c50402ae&e=3f7039199b>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=d97120edba&e=3f7039199b>
*Copyright © 2016 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, All rights reserved.*