[Air-L] $150 for a two-day conference on pedagogy and technology? That's crazy!

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Fri May 20 10:44:39 PDT 2016

The 6th Annual Emerging Learning Design Conference is in less than two
weeks and it's not too late to join us.  We have a great schedule
<http://eld.montclair.edu/eld16-schedule/> and fantastic keynote, Dr. Leah
Buechley. <http://eld.montclair.edu/2016/04/23/leah-buechley/>

Please take a moment to check out this excellent event REGISTER TODAY
<http://eld.montclair.edu/registration/>

*This year's ELD conference has been expanded to TWO DAYS!* and yet the
price is still the one-day price.  Where can you find a two-day conference
for under $150 total for BOTH DAYS!

Join us:

   - for our Cohort Meetings
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/category/presentation/cohorts/>, 2 hour
   Workshops <http://eld.montclair.edu/category/presentation/workshop/>,
   and concurrent
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/category/presentation/concurrent/> and Sparks
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/category/presentation/sparks/>! Sessions.
   - to play the Emerging Learning Debate
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/2015/12/07/bloomfield-college-students-designing-game-for-eld16/>
game,
   designed by the students in the Game Design program at Bloomfield College.
   We'll talk to the students and their faculty members during our
opening Panel
   session
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/2016/04/23/designing-the-eld16-game-a-panel-of-students-and-faculty/>
on
   Thursday.
   - to hear Leah Buechley
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/2016/04/23/leah-buechley/>, our Keynote
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/2016/04/23/culture-and-stem-education/> presenter
   on Friday
   - to meet and learn from peers, focusing on pedagogy and how technology
   can better enhance or transform it.

Don’t miss out on our intellectually vibrant and dynamic event, register
today! <http://eld.montclair.edu/registration/>

Please also share this excellent conference with your colleagues and
students.  The rate for this event is amazingly affordable compared to
other events like this.  Even more so for students, who get a discount (see
registration page for details).

Please forward this email to your colleagues or interested students, or
simply direct them our schedule http://eld.montclair.edu/eld16-schedule/ and
registration http://eld.montclair.edu/registration/ pages.

--

-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate, ABD
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
Emerging Learning Design 2016
Conference Chair
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>