[Air-L] Database reading list

Alan Bilansky alanbilansky at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:04:18 PDT 2016

Fascinating reading in this thread, thanks for starting it.

Two more articles, one historic:

Mak, B. (2014). Archaeology of a Digitization. Journal of the American
Society for Information Science and Technology 65.8: 1515-1526.  (A history
of EEBO)

And one, which I offer without shame, is historic/ethnographic:

Alan Bilansky. “Search, Reading and the Rise of Database.” Forthcoming,
Digital Scholarship in the Humanities. 2016. Preprint.  (Here's a link to
an open access copy:  http://hdl.handle.net/2142/90033 )