[Air-L] Casual sex through dating apps an urban phenomena?

Zytko, Douglas daz2 at njit.edu
Mon May 30 07:19:03 PDT 2016

Hi Evelina,

You might be interested in a study my colleagues and I did regarding
OkCupid users in New York City (urban) and New Jersey (mostly in rural
areas). While we did not publish explicitly about the differences in
system-use by locale, I can say that the starkest difference we found
between urban and rural users pertained to the number of messages women