[Air-L] Hong Kong Review of Books

Alfie Bown alfredbown at hsmc.edu.hk
Sun May 15 20:17:46 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I hope this is the right way to use the listserv. I am writing to share
details of a new international book review site and generally extend the
invitation to the academic community to contribute to the site. The Hong
Kong Review of Books was launched in January and features reviews of
international poetry, literary fiction and non-fiction, with a focus on
critical theory. We also run an essay series and an interview series. We can
provide review copies and token payments to all reviewers and essay writers,
so please check out the site and consider getting involved.

The website can be found at www.hkrbooks.com, along with all submission
guidelines and information.

All best,

Alfie

Dr Alfie Bown

Assistant Professor

Dept. of English

HSMC, Hong Kong

Co-Editor of The Hong Kong Review of Books <http://www.hkrbooks.com/>

*Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited
liability by guarantee.*

This e-mail may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify the
sender by return e-mail. Thank you!