[Air-L] Air-L?

obinnaojemeni at yahoo.com obinnaojemeni at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 11:01:18 PDT 2016

I had same experience recently, and didn't even know whether my message was finally posted. Last year, I also had similar experience where after posting a particular message it keeps returning message failed to deliver, unfortunately, I was informed by one member of the list that I shouldn't be sending multiple messages so that I don't appear desperate. But I informed him/her that it was as a result of message failure response I received whenever I sent a message. My greatest surprise was the fact that the list administrator failed to address the issue to the list for clarification.

Obinna.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.