[Air-L] Database reading list

Vivienne Waller vwaller at swin.edu.au
Wed May 25 17:01:02 PDT 2016

Hi Amanda,
The following just-published article talks about how data is collected, organized, and manipulated - in the context of providing answers to queries

 Waller, V (2016) “Making knowledge machine-processable: some implications of general semantic search” Behaviour & Information Technology.
 Available  http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/REF8AEH679Ubc79aFrZE/full

best regards
Viv