[Air-L] Ethical guidelines for Instagram

María González Aguado mariagaguado at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:50:04 PDT 2016

Dear members,

I'm writing you asking for ethical advice to conduct ethnography on
Instagram. I'll really appreciate if you could let me know if there are any
ethical guidelines or publications on how to conduct online research with
people undergoing severe mental conditions, and if there is anything
specific for Instagram. The only ones I know are the guidelines of the
British Psychological Association. In the same way, if any of you are
working online on sensitive topics, any advice is welcomed.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best wishes,
María

--
María González Aguado
Research Fellow- Department of Sociology