[Air-L] Liinc: Ethical-epistemological dilemmas in the Information Age

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Mon May 23 00:45:45 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I just wanted to update the list about the very interesting published
edition of this special issue of Liinc on "Ethical-epistemological
dilemmas in the Information Age.” Recommended reading, particularly given
recent ethical dilemmas and conversations on this list and in the Facebook
/ OKCupid worlds:

http://liinc.revista.ibict.br/index.php/liinc/issue/view/47

Um, also, in addition to reading them just for themselves, you might find
some of them inspirational as you prepare your OWN abstracts to submit to
a new special issue I’m editing with Andrew Herman on “Ethic as Method”
for the journal Social Media & Society. Here’s the CFP and the deadline is
May 30 for your 750 word abstract!

http://futuremaking.space/ethics/ethic-method-special-issue-social-media-so
ciety-call-papers/

Best,