[Air-L] Join me for a PhD course in qualitative methods. Vienna in June.

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:45:59 PDT 2016

Hi All,

There are still a couple of seats in my summer PhD course at University of
Vienna.

Dates: June 28-July 2, 2016
Title: Qualitative methods: Flexible methods and adaptive stances for
studying complexity in the digital era.
Professor: Annette Markham

Basically, this is a (somewhat) introductory and intensive 5-day
qualitative methods course, targeted toward contemporary digital contexts
but certainly suitable for anyone using qualitative methods. It is
sponsored by the University of Vienna's Department of Communication. The
focus is interpretive, with emphasis on ethics, complexity, and creative
(re)mixed methods approaches to studying social contexts in the 21st
Century. Course combines some lecture with plenty of discussion and
exercises. Workshop format means participants won't work on their own
projects, but focus on building their toolkit for strong qualitative
inquiry.

More information:
http://www.markham.internetinquiry.org/2016/05/vienna-late-june-join-me/

If you're interested, let me know and I will connect you with my colleague
at University of Vienna for application details.

Cheers,

annette

Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
Professor MSO, School of Communication & Culture, Aarhus University
Affiliate Professor, School of Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
amarkham at gmail.com
http://markham.internetinquiry.org/
Twitter: annettemarkham