[Air-L] Registration Deadline: FSN2016

Tom Phillips (HUM) T.Phillips at uea.ac.uk
Tue May 31 07:52:11 PDT 2016

**REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY 3RD JUNE**

The fourth annual Fan Studies Network Conference is returning to the University of East Anglia for a two-day programme on 25-26 June 2016.

We are delighted to welcome Professor Henry Jenkins as the keynote speaker for FSN2016. Jenkins' work has proved extremely influential in the field: He is the author/editor of thirteen books on various aspects of media and popular culture, including Convergence Culture: Where Old and New Media Collide; Fans, Bloggers and Gamers: Exploring Participatory Culture, and one of the key texts of the first wave of fan studies, Textual Poachers: Television Fans and Participatory Culture.

Registration is open here: <http://store.uea.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=9&catid=4&prodid=41> http://store.uea.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=9&catid=4&prodid=41

The current draft of the conference programme can be found at https://fanstudies.org/

Please send any enquires about the conference to: fsnconference at gmail.com You can join the discussion about the event on Twitter using #FSN2016. We would be delighted if you'd join us!

Dr Tom Phillips
Interdisciplinary Institute for the Humanities
University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
NR4 7TJ

Co-chair
The Fan Studies Network
http://fanstudies.org/<http://fanstudies.wordpress.com/>

+44 (0)1603 593149
@TheTomPhillips

UK Top 20 (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016)

UK Top 5 for Student Experience (National Student Survey, 2005-2015)

World Top 1% (Times Higher Education World Rankings 2015-16)

World Top 100 for research excellence (Leiden Ranking 2015)

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.