[Air-L] ​Online research Methods Book

Nathan Fields (Nth BarFields) nth_fields at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 17:23:41 PDT 2016

 By all means, promote away, if it applies!  I'm looking into transitioning from solving Innocentive Challenges from part time to full time, so I really need to sharpen my online research skills to tackle that box of chocolates called their challenge list.
InnoCentive - Challenge Browser

|   |
InnoCentive - Challenge Browser
   |   |

 Nathan Fields (Nth Bar-Fields)
nth at elysiantrust.org
nth at findmegroup.org
Skype ID  nth.barfields
mentathlete.blogspot.com

"In the absence of rigorous discipline and vigilance, smart can open the door to intellectual laziness, which leads to relying on sophistic arguments and straw men to play roles better filled by critical thinking and logic.  Being smart is no defense against being stupid."--Vincent White.