[Air-L] 2016 Steve Jones Internet Research Lecture: Leopoldina Fortunati

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Wed May 11 09:52:09 PDT 2016

It is highly unlikely that it will be streamed as I do not believe facilities will be available at the conference hotel to make that happen. It is possible, however, that it might be recorded. I will send an update to the list if it is available, whether streamed or archived.

The talk will be in English.

Also, please note that the time of the talk is 10:45am - 11:50am Japan Standard Time (UTC +9).

I would like to note, too, that the sponsors of the pre-conference workshop at which the lecture will take place are the University of Illinois at Chicago Department of Communication, Northern Illinois University Department of Communication, the Communication and Social Robotics Lab at Western Michigan University's School of Communication, and the University of Kentucky College of Communication & Information, School of Information Science.

I am, as always, grateful for the support of the Carl Couch Center for Social and Internet Research, the International Communication Association, and the University of Illinois at Chicago Department of Communication for making this lecture possible each year.

Thank you,

Steve