[Air-L] Communication and Technology book

James Danowski jdanowski at gmail.com
Thu May 19 06:24:09 PDT 2016

Dear Readers,

The new book,* Communication and Technology*, Lorenzo Cantoni and James
Danowski (eds.), published by De Gruyter Mouton, Berlin is the latest
volume (#5) in the* Handbooks of Communication Science* series.

*Communication and Technology* contains 30 chapters that review relevant
literature, analyze major theoretical, methodological, and practical
issues, and suggest directions for future research.

We thought you might like to take a quick look at the Table of Contents and
first chapter which overviews and analyzes the entire book including use of
semantic network analysis of the content:

                 http://bit.ly/1WE8oEn

We didn’t realize this book would be so expensive and have this suggestion
for you.  If you are a faculty member, to access the entire book *Communication
and Technology’*s 30 chapters for free, ask your librarian to buy it.

If you are a student, ask a faculty member to make the library request.

On the other hand, if money is not an issue, you could purchase *Communication
and Technology* through Amazon:

                 http://amzn.to/1NHbTa5   <http://amzn.to/1NHbTa5>

Thank you,

Jim

James A. Danowski

​Co-Editor of *Communication and Technology​*

Chair
Communication and Technology Division
Member, Board of Directors
International Communication Association