[Air-L] Casual sex through dating apps an urban phenomena?

Ben Light ben.light at qut.edu.au
Mon May 30 02:05:09 PDT 2016

Hey Evelina,

There may be something in the hook-up apps bibliography I created, but I’m not sure to be honest.  Also you should joint the FB group on hook-up app studies, really good stuff get shared there too.  Links to both here: http://benlight.me/hookupapps/

Also, you might want to check out Mary Gray’s book - Out in the Country too.

Cheers,

Ben.

Ben Light
Professor of Digital Media Studies / Chief Investigator - DMRC
http://staff.qut.edu.au/staff/lightb/
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/view/person/Light,_Ben.html
http://www.benlight.me
Ph: +617 3138 8280 | Email: ben.light at qut.edu.au | Twitter: @doggyb

QUT Digital Media Research Centre
Creative Industries Faculty | Queensland University of Technology

Z1-515 | Musk Ave | Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 | Ph: +617 3138 3889
Website: www.qut.edu.au/research/dmrc <http://www.qut.edu.au/research/dmrc> | Twitter: @qutdmrc | Centre email: dmrc at qut.edu.au