[Air-L] WSIS Forum 2016 underway in Geneva – remote participation details

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon May 2 04:13:51 PDT 2016

Hi Joly

Thank you for bringing attention to this event.
I`ll be remote participating on Friday from Northeast Brazil. It would
be great to have inputs from the community there.
We have other great speakers lined up
http://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2016/Agenda/Session/138

The recordings of 2015 WSIS+10 are also here
http://www.itu.int/net/wsis/implementation/2014/forum/

Best,

Renata