[Air-L] Video Game Research - Fair Use?

Dan L. Burk dburk at uci.edu
Fri May 6 08:22:49 PDT 2016

Yep, I was surprised too. The underlying code is software, but the issue
is the video output. The conversation on the panel (two attorneys and a
lawprof from Queen Mary) was that some judges have resorted to treating
them as a series of stills. Hence my encouragement to check with someone
there who knows the cases.

DLB

--
School of Law