[Air-L] Lesson plans for teaching for a peaceful, diverse world that is safe for everyone

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 04:12:21 PST 2016

Hi Jill,

Thank you for starting this thread. I think it's terribly important and I'd
like to identify a space/place to start collecting these resources and
continuing the dialogue.

To your list of topics, I'm also interested in continuing discussions about
privacy and security as we build (and teach others to build) our digital
identities. I'm also interested in researching/teaching about critically
searching/sifting information, dealing with filter bubbles, but also
negotiating fact and emotion in discussion.

I'm planning on scheduling a series of podcast interviews to
discuss/define: trust, truth, facts, empathy, voice in writing, etc.

I think this is a global discussion as we examine the role of global
hackers, content farms, social networks, and online
information/disinformation in the mix.

Looking forward to learning from everyone.
-Ian