[Air-L] Lesson plans for teaching for a peaceful, diverse world that is safe for everyone

Lauri Goldkind goldkind at fordham.edu
Fri Nov 11 17:59:02 PST 2016

http://www.tolerance.org/

These are pitched at K-12 teachers but I have used the exercises with my
grad students successfully with tweaks.

Great materials.

Have a great weekend.

Lauri.

Lauri Goldkind, PhD
Graduate School of Social Service
Fordham
http://www.laurigoldkind.net/

There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you its going to be a butterfly.

--- Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)