[Air-L] 22nd Annual C​yberpsychology, Cybertherapy and Social Networking Conference (CYPSY22): call for abstracts

Fullwood, Chris C.Fullwood at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 03:14:11 PST 2016

Apologies for cross-postings.

The Interactive Media Institute in association with the Institute of Psychology at the University of Wolverhampton are delighted to announce that abstract submissions are now being accepted for the 22nd Annual C​yberpsychology, Cybertherapy and Social Networking Conference 2017 (CYPSY22).

This conference will be held in Wolverhampton, UK from 26-28 June 2017. Details of the conference are available at<http://interactivemediainstitute.com/cypsy21/> http://interactivemediainstitute.com/cypsy22/

Abstracts of up to 250 words should be submitted via EasyChair by following the link on the ‘Abstract Submission’ page on the conference website. The deadline for abstract submissions is the 17th February 2017. We encourage submissions on any topic related to social media, online behaviour, psychological applications of gaming and virtual reality, information technologies, and a range of other topics, listed on the submissions website.

We are delighted to announce keynote speeches from Professor David Wall (University of Leeds), Dr Elaine Kasket (Regent’s University London) and Dr Daria Kuss (Nottingham Trent University).

Queries regarding the conference and/or abstract submission can be directed to cypsy22 at wlv.ac.uk<mailto:cypsy22 at wlv.ac.uk>

Please circulate to any colleagues or students who might be interested.

We hope that you can join us in Wolverhampton for the 2017 conference.

Chris Fullwood & Alison Attrill-Smith

CYPSY22 co-chairs and organisers