[Air-L] Good modern Endnote Harvard style

David Brake davidbrake at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 06:23:31 PST 2016

To my astonishment, none of the Endnote Harvard style files I have been able to find are up-to-date to, for example, display DOI information for journal articles or web addresses for reports (consistent with, for example, http://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm <http://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm>). The most “modern" Harvard style file I have been able to find is this one: http://guides.is.uwa.edu.au/ld.php?content_id=25492064

I’ve tried “Sage Harvard”,  “Harvard”, “HarvardHWU”, “UQHarvard2002”, “Harvardam4a”, “UWA_Harvard”...

Can anyone suggest a better Harvard style file? Am I right in thinking that there is no universally agreed-upon Harvard style as there is with APA? If you have produced your own update could you share it?
--
Dr David Brake, Researcher and Educator http://davidbrake.org/, @drbrake
Author of "Sharing Our Lives Online: Risks and Exposure in Social Media” https://www.facebook.com/sharingourlivesonline <https://www.facebook.com/sharingourlivesonline>