[Air-L] Call for manuscripts and editorial board members

Rosanna Guadagno rosannaeg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:38:05 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I recently took over as the Editor of an new (5 years old)
interdisciplinary journal called the International Journal of Interactive
Communication Systems and Technologies (IJICST for short). As the new
editor, I am looking for more people to contribute to the success of the
journal -  both on the reviewer/editorial board side as well as on the
manuscript submission side. So, this is a call for interested parties to
consider: 1) nominate/self-nominate as ad hoc reviewers and/or editorial
board members and 2) submit manuscripts for expedited review (less than 4
week turn around).

Here's the overall link to the journal:
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029#contents

To express interest in joining the editorial board, please check this link:
http://www.igi-global.com/journals/become-a-reviewer/?tid=41029

To submit a new manuscript, please check this link:
http://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time
to read this!

Cheers,

Rosanna
---
Rosanna E. Guadagno, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Emerging Media and Communication
Associate Professor of Psychology
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Road, Mail Station ATC10
Richardson, TX 75080
Email: Rosanna.Guadagno at utdallas.edu
Phone: 972-883-7541

Lab Site: www.onlinesocialinfluence.net
My Psychology Today Blog:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/why-people-click
Editor, International Journal of Interactive Communication Systems and
Technologies: (
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029
)