[Air-L] Understanding Trump’s 100-Day Plan through a White Supremacist Worldview

Joan Donovan joandonovan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:09:50 PST 2016

Hello all,

UCLA researchers analyzed Trump's 100-day plan and white nationalists'
reactions to his victory. What can this tell us about day 101?

"We wanted to know how we might change the conversation about Trump’s
policies if we read them directly through this white supremacist worldview.
For instance, framing Trump’s policies through a white supremacist
worldview helps us explain the system behind his policies, showing how his
platform on immigration, jobs, and climate change articulates something
very similar to the white supremacist worldview of isolation and protection
from foreign interests."

http://culturedigitally.org/2016/11/trumps_100day_plan/

If you like it, please share it on your social media and email lists.

Best,
Joan

Joan Donovan
Postdoctoral Fellow at The UCLA Institute for Society and Genetics
http://joandonovan.org