[Air-L] Digital Campaign analysis for 2016 presidential election

Sarah Ann Oates soates at umd.edu
Mon Nov 21 13:58:07 PST 2016

Hi,

The Centre for the Study of Journalism, Culture and Community at
Bournemouth University has put out a rapid analysis by dozens of scholars
of the US 2016 election. One section is dedicated to the digital campaign.

US Elections Analysis 2016: Early reflections from leading academics (see
Section 6 for digital campaigning analysis)

http://www.electionanalysis2016.us/

This is a bit of self-promotion as I was pleased to be one of the
contributors, but I was amazed at how they pulled this together -- really
so useful for teaching etc. with a range of ideas, research, etc. It can be
downloaded as a book as well. It was edited by Darren Lilleker, Einar
Thorsen, Daniel Jackson and Anastasia Veneti.

I am never going to complain about doing things quickly again -- this was
an amazing project to be a part of! Apologies for cross-posting as I put
this out on CRTNET as well ... but hopefully of use for immediate
teaching/research needs.

SAO

Sarah Oates
Professor and Senior Scholar