[Air-L] New job: Postdoctoral Researcher in Ethics of Data and Algorithms, OII, University of Oxford

Luciano Floridi lfloridi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:13:16 PDT 2016

We are advertising a Postdoctoral Researcher in Ethics of Data and Algorithms, OII, University of Oxford.

If you are interested in ethics and digital technology please apply, the position is open to a large spectrum of research interests and expertise.
And please forward this to anyone who might be interested.

This position is available immediately for 24 months in the first instance, with the possibility of renewal thereafter, funding permitting.

The postdoc will collaborate with me (http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/floridi/ <http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/floridi/>) and my research group (http://epic.oii.ox.ac.uk/ <http://epic.oii.ox.ac.uk/>) at the Oxford Internet Institute, a Department in the University of Oxford Social Sciences Division (http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/ <http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/>).

For the formal advertisement, a full description of the job, and details on how to apply please check:

https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/new-positions/ <https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/new-positions/>

DEADLINE: 30 November 2016

Kind regards,

Luciano Floridi

Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information
Oxford Internet Institute  |  University of Oxford

Turing Faculty Fellow | The Alan Turing Institute, London

PA Ms Jessica Antonio | pa.floridi at oii.ox.ac.uk <mailto:pa.floridi at oii.ox.ac.uk>

1 St Giles, Oxford, OX1 3JS, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 287202  |  @Floridi